Q: I am trying to buy a car but I don't know if it is a good one or not

I'm trying to buy Toyota with a VIN #: 4T1BE46K78U786230 can you please tell me is it a good car or not? I don't know anything about car and i didn't understant the report

Hi there. Being able to tell if a vehicle is good or not is not possible by simply looking at a report. Sometimes, repairs are performed by shops that do not report to inspection companies, such as Carfax. There are several variables involved including: was the vehicle driven hard by the previous owner(s), was service performed at the recommended service intervals, was vehicle involved in an accident, are service records available, etc.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a pre-purchase inspection on the vehicle you are looking at.

3. I am trying to buy a car but I don't know if it is a good one or not