Q: How to take out a radiator

I dont know how to take out the radiator or what tools to use or sizes

3. How to take out a radiator

Q: Knocking/ticking sound when engine idles

The only way to diagnose a knocking noise is to hear it to see if the noise is in the top or bottom of the engine. If from the bottom, then a piston, rod, or crankshaft problem is present. If...

Q: Anti-theft system in 2006 Chevrolet Aveo not turning off

Hi. The key fobs have internal batteries that eventually wear out and must be replaced. Have a mechanic replace the battery and if that doesn't address the problem, I would recommend having a mechanic from Yourmechanic take a look at...

Q: CEL - P2092 code

There is a high likely hood that the camshaft position actuator for bank 2 is bad. This actuator controls oil flow to a camshaft phaser which controls the engine timing. If there is a malfunction with the timing of the...