Q: How to make a 3 years old, 45000 miles car driving like a new car

I have the OEM tire replaced with four brand new ones, but the ride doesn't feel the same as in the brand new car. I was wondering what else I need to replace to get the brand new car like ride?

A: Hello. The vehicle may not ever feel like i...

Hello. The vehicle may not ever feel like it did when you drove it off the lot. Overtime, wearing and driving over certain bumps can cause slight alterations to the feeling of the drive. In order to get the car to feel like new again, you would need to replace almost every suspension bushing, joint, shock, or strut. You may have used a different tire than what was on the car before. You may be able to get a softer riding tire to help ride better.