Q: How many belts on a 2004 lincoln aviator. And if replaced still hearing a clicking noise what is the problem

If only a serpentine belt is on the aviator. I am still hearing a clicking sound. What else is going on

Hi there. There is only one belt on the engine to drive all of the accessories. The clicking sound could be an accessory pulley out of alignment or a bearing in the accessory going out. The belt will make a chirping or squealing sound when it gets loose or damaged. If you need further assistance with the noises on the engine, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• How many belts on a 2004 lincoln aviator. And if replaced still hearing a clicking noise what is the problem