Q: How do you operate the headlights?

How do you operate the headlights?

3. How do you operate the headlights?

Q: Does the main relay also affect the turn signals?

Hi there. It sounds like you may have blown a fuse during your repair of the main relay. Check all your fuses and relays and replace them as necessary. Then, using an electrical wiring diagram, verify that the wiring harness...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the height of the seat belts?

While using your seat belts is vital when you’re on the road, it’s just as important that your seat belts are worn properly. While ensuring that the lap belt sits over your hips is an important part of this, you...

Q: Check engine light is on, I was told it was my air filter housing, but feel like I am getting the run around. Want to fix it?

Hi Abraham. Thanks for contacting us today. A check engine light illuminates when an error code is triggered and stored in the ECU. Without knowing the exact code that is causing it, it's hard to provide you with advice on...