Q: How do you operate the headlights?

How do you operate the headlights?

It’s vital that you have a way to see when driving at night or during other times of the day when visibility is poor (dusk, dawn, when it’s raining, etc.). Your headlights provide exactly that. Using them is also very simple. Here’s how:

1. Turn the engine on.
  2. Locate the headlight switch to the left of the steering wheel.
  3. Turn the switch once to the right to turn on the parking lights.
  4. Turn the switch twice to the right to turn on your headlights.
  5. Use the turn signal lever to change between low and high beams.

Make sure to turn your headlights off when you park the car (the auto shutoff feature will also turn them off after a few minutes).

3. How do you operate the headlights?