Q: How do you operate the headlights?

How do you operate the headlights?

3. How do you operate the headlights?

Q: Got my fuses checked and my headlights still don't work but high beams do what else could it be

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if the filaments work but be wary of short circuits...

Q: Drove thru a puddle now car turns over but won't start I've tested started altinator battery fuses distributor cap and spark plugs

You will need to check to see if the engine has spark or fuel pressure. You may have tripped the fuel inertia switch and just need to reset it. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and...

Q: How do you use the automatic heater and air conditioner?

If your car is equipped with an automatic climate control system, using it is actually very simple. Here’s what you need to know. For the heater and air conditioner to work in auto mode, you need to first press...