Q: How do you leave the car with a valet?

How do you leave the car with a valet?

3. How do you leave the car with a valet?

Q: My 04 Nissan Altima sometimes when putting in drive will roll backwards instead of moving forward when I give it gas .. sometimes

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...

Q: Q: How do I use the rear window washer?

The rear window washer gives you added visibility through the rear window by spraying washer fluid on it, and wiping it away. To use this feature, push the wiper lever (located on the right side of the steering column) forward,...

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The hazard warning flashers are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four of your turn signals will simultaneously flash, to alert surrounding cars and pedestrians that you may be in an emergency, or that your...