Q: How do you fold the seatbacks for the second row seats?

How do you fold the seatbacks for the second row seats?

A: While your vehicle offers a substantial amo...

While your vehicle offers a substantial amount of cargo space with the second row seats upright, you can also fold the seatbacks down to get even more room. This is handy for larger items, as well as for when you need to carry more gear than passengers. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Secure the center seat belt out of the way.

2. Make sure the side shoulder belts are locked in the clips on the walls.

3. Take both head restraints off (store them somewhere safe).

4. Push the center head restraint all the way down.

5. Make sure the center armrest is locked.

6. Slide the seats as far back as possible.

7. Pull the seatback adjustment lever on the outside shoulder of the seat (you’ll need to repeat this for the other seat).

8. Push the seat back all the way down.

Tips

• The seats do not fold completely flat.

• You can use the lock/release lever in the back cargo area to fold the seats from the back rather than the front.