Q: How do you choose a title display method?

How do you choose a title display method?

3. How do you choose a title display method?

Q: Muffler dragging on ground

The location of the components along the exhaust system makes them prone to very bad rusting. Rusting is ever worse in colder climates due to the use of salt and sand on the roads when winterizing. In addition, rubber hangers...

Q: What do I do if the temperature gauge moves into the red?

Your Accord is equipped with a temperature gauge that shows you how hot or cold the engine coolant is. During normal operation, it should stay in the middle of the range. If it moves into the red, though, you need...

Q: Sun visors randomly block my view, worried it will cause an accident

The sun visors on you car have a service campaign number SCT64 dated 12/01/2008 to fix visors that will not stay up. This could block your view and be a safety issue. Call ahead and take the vehicle to your...