Q: How do I view the recent calls?

How do I view the recent calls?

3. How do I view the recent calls?

Q: How do I turn on the third row cargo light?

The third row cargo light is located above the trunk area of your car, and provides light to the third row of seating, and the trunk. To turn this light on, press the Light On switch next to the light....

Q: Nissan Altima 2.5 now stalls when put in gear. Could it be gas n dirty plugs related?

Hi There, This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, turning on AC or engaging the brakes). The Manifold Absolute Pressure...

Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

It’s very easy to un buckle your seat belt: 1. Press the button on top of the seat belt buckle, until you hear the seat belt latch plate unlatch. 2. Pull the seat belt latch out of the buckle, and...