Q: How do I view the range feature?

How do I view the range feature?

3. How do I view the range feature?

Q: Oil and gas smell when AC is on.

This could be a serious issue and needs to be looked at immediately. It is possible a fuel leak has developed in the fuel supply or return line. This leaking fuel could be ignited and fire could result. The entire...

Q: Doors won't unlock with remote after grandson played with it

Hi, thanks for writing in. The usual reason a key fob begins having a problem lies in the key fob battery. This can happen when someone is pushing the button non-stop for an extended period of time, which is probably...

Q: Grinding noise when making a hard turn left or right

Hi there. If the noise is occurring when turning, then it may be rubbing. If it has the factory wheels and tires, it may be due to part of the wheel well coming loose. I usually get the vehicle in...