Q: How do I use voice recognition to start a three-way call?

How do I use voice recognition to start a three-way call?

A: The voice recognition system makes it easy ...

The voice recognition system makes it easy for you to start a three-way phone conversation. Here’s how:

1. Start by being on the phone with someone. You cannot begin three-way calling without first being in a phone call.

2. Press the voice command button.

3. Say the command “Three-way call”.

4. Use either the “Dial” or the “Call” commands to select a number to call.

5. After the call has been connected, press the voice command button again. This will turn the two phone calls into a three-way call.

Three-way calling only works if it is supported on your phone.