Q: Q: How do I use the sun visors?

How do I use the sun visors?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visors?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the fog lights?

The fog lights provide extra visibility in foggy weather conditions. To use the fog lights, first turn on the headlights. Then rotate the fog light band (located on the turn signal lever) to the on position. Tips When the high...

Q: Glass shattered all on its own

The rear window with defrost grid on your Ford Focus is made of tempered glass. Tempered glass is designed to break into little pieces when it shatters to help prevent large pieces from possibly hurting someone. The temper process is...

Q: Sport mode fuse location in 2012 Nissan Rogue?

Hello. My research does not indicate that there is not a fuse for the sport mode feature. It may be possible that the switch itself is bad, or that there is an engine management issue that is preventing the sport...