Q: How do I use the rear window wiper?

How do I use the rear window wiper?

3. How do I use the rear window wiper?

Q: How do you open the trunk with the remote?

You can open the trunk easily just be getting close if you have the Intelligent Key in your pocket, but you can also use the remote to open the trunk lid from a distance if you want. Here’s what you...

Q: How do I end a phone call with Uconnect?

To end a phone call through Uconnect, simply press the Uconnect phone button once. This button looks like a telephone, and is located either on the steering wheel or the center console. If you are in multiple phone calls, pressing...

Q: Q: How do I use the power door locks?

Both front doors have a Power Door Lock switch. Press the lock icon on either of these switches to lock all of the vehicle’s doors, including the trunk. Press the unlock icon on either of these switches to unlock all...