Q: How do I use the oil life reset feature?

How do I use the oil life reset feature?

3. How do I use the oil life reset feature?

Q: What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your engine’s oil pressure is below the minimum level. Operating your vehicle with an insufficient amount of oil is very dangerous, so you should...

Q: How do I use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) is an interactive display system in the middle of the instrument cluster. It gives the driver lots of valuable information. To navigate through the EVIC, use the navigational tools on the left side of...

Q: Had oil changed, now low oil pressure light is on. No leaks or metallic noises, but hear a hissing noise near air filter

You may have a defective oil filter or have an oil pressure sensor issue. Have the oil pressure checked at the oil pressure sensor port and if it is within specifications then replace oil pressure switch and retest system for...