Q: How do I use the heat and air mode control?

How do I use the heat and air mode control?

The mode control system allows you to decide how the hot or cold air is dispersed in your car’s cabin. The mode control is a knob that is located with the climate control buttons on the center console. The mode has five settings. panel mode (torso and head-level air), floor mode (floor-level air), bi-panel mode (air sent through both the floor and torso-level vents), defrost mode (air is used to defrost the windows), and mix mode (air is used for floor-level air, and to defrost the windows and windshields).

To choose a mode, simply rotate the knob to the mode of your choice.