Q: How do I use the heat and air mode control?

How do I use the heat and air mode control?

3. How do I use the heat and air mode control?

Q: Cooling fan not kicking on

The first thing I would do is check to make sure that you have a good ground for the fans, then I would check for voltage output from the relay and then at the fan connector. I would also use...

Q: How do I view the average vehicle speed?

The average vehicle speed feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows you the average speed that your vehicle has been moving at since the last reset. To view the average vehicle speed, press the display button on the...

Q: How do I set the memory seat and other memory settings?

If equipped, your vehicle can hold two different memory settings at any one time. These settings can control seat position and angle, pedal position, radio station, and side view mirror adjustment. They can also be operated with the remote keyless...