Q: How do I use the flash-to-pass feature in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

How do I use the flash-to-pass feature?

The flash-to-pass feature can be used to get someone’s attention, or to let them know that you will be passing them. When you use the flash-to-pass feature, the high beam headlights will briefly flash on, and then turn off. To use the flash-to-pass, pull the turn signal lever towards you, and immediately release. Tip This feature works even when the headlights are turned off.

3. How do I use the flash-to-pass feature in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?