Q: How do I use the console lid as an armrest?

How do I use the console lid as an armrest?

3. How do I use the console lid as an armrest?

Q: My car's center console has no power

Hello. If your center console and radio unit is no longer working after the battery is disconnected then it may be possible that a fuse has blown. I would check the vehicle's interior fuse box to see if any of...

Q: Do I need a new intake manifold

The intake manifold runner control does not come apart and is part of the intake manifold. you will need to replace it as an assembly. The parts and labor will have to be priced locally by contacting YourMechanic.

Q: Coolant loss due to possible blown gasket.

A pressure test of the cooling system will reveal if the coolant system has a leak. If the gauge drops during testing, there is a leak - either internal or external. If the leak is external, it can usually be...