Q: Q: How do I use the CD player?

How do I use the CD player?

3. Q: How do I use the CD player?

Q: I have a 2012 Dodge Charger R/T AWD and I have check engine light issues

Hello, thank you for writing in. The long list of potential issues that cause hard-starts and misfires is profound. Without knowing exactly what diagnostic codes the dealership was pulling from the check engine light, it is impossible to narrow down...

Q: MAP sensor or something else?

I would recommend using a service such as All data, Mitchell ProDemand, or a Chilton book. The sources may give you the correct testing procedure for the map sensor. By using these test procedures you can be certain that the...

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....