Q: How do I use the CD player?

How do I use the CD player?

A: Bring your favorite CDs along for a long jo...

Bring your favorite CDs along for a long journey and make the trip more fun. Learning how to use the CD player will allow you to do more such as repeating your favorite songs or skipping over ones you don’t like as well.

1. Push the Power knob in the left corner of the radio/CD display to turn the CD player on.

2. Turn the Power knob to the right or left to adjust the volume.

3. Turn the knob on the right side of the display to select a track or to display a list of tracks.

4. Press the Seek or Track buttons to choose a track or to fast-forward or reverse through the tracks.

5. Press the number I button to repeat a track.

6. Press the button on the left side of the CD slot to eject a CD.