Q: Q: How do I use the CD player?

How do I use the CD player?

3. Q: How do I use the CD player?

Q: Rattling heard and felt from underneath car when accelerating. Car hesitates (as if it will cut off) when accelerating

Hi, thanks for writing in. Sorry to hear of your difficulty with your 2012 Sonic. The good news is your Check Engine Light is on, so what means the fault has been "recorded" by the engine computer and diagnostic codes...

Q: Car stop accerating while I was driving

Hello. The vehicle stalling can be caused by several faults. Typically to blame are fuel delivery and spark. You can perform a series of tests to eliminate some of the options. Start by using a spark tester to see if...

Q: How do I use the auto seek feature from the steering wheel?

The auto seek feature can be controlled with your steering wheel when you are listening to the radio. To use the auto seek feature, press the Seek/Preset switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Pressing the Up button on this switch...