Q: Q: How do I use the CD player?

How do I use the CD player?

3. Q: How do I use the CD player?

Q: How do I set or reset the service distance?

The service distance feature displays a warning when you have traveled a set number of miles, to remind you that you should get your vehicle serviced. You can choose how many miles are traveled before this reminder comes on, or...

Q: Q: Transmission not shifting

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty transmission speed sensor that may be causing this to happen. The other possibility may be a clogged transmission fluid filter that could also be limiting the flow of the transmission...

Q: Rpm stay at high level - 2000 - when I star the engine and still high around 10 minutes to go for normal at the time the lowest te

Hi there. Since your Toyota is a 2017, I would highly recommend contacting the dealership where you purchased the car; as this type of issue is typically electrical in nature or due to an ECU communication error with fuel system...