Q: How do I use the auxiliary port?

How do I use the auxiliary port?

3. How do I use the auxiliary port?

Q: How do I reset all the display center settings?

You can quickly and easily rest all the display center settings to their default setting: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the System button. 3. Press the Reset All Settings/Memory button. 4. Press Yes.

Q: How do I reset the maintenance reminder?

Regular maintenance is vital for ensuring that your car lasts as long as possible and that it performs correctly. You should have your tires rotated regularly, your oil changed on time, the transmission serviced when necessary and more. A handy...

Q: Hi my mom has a 99 toyota Camry and she just replaced her battery and now nothing works

There might be a pigtail cable on the battery cable that has been damaged. The battery cables usually have one or two smaller gauge wires that come off of the cable to power up other circuits. You can look at...