Q: How do I use the auxiliary port?

How do I use the auxiliary port?

3. How do I use the auxiliary port?

Q: How do I use the steering wheel mode control button?

The steering wheel mode control button is on the left side of the steering wheel, and says MODE. Press this button to turn on the sound system, or, if the sound system is on, to select the audio source.

Q: 2003 Toyota Rav4 drivers sun visor arm broke.

Hello there, I will answer this question to the best of my abilities without being able to see the particular part. In general replacement parts should look exactly like the part that was removed. If they look different it may...

Q: How can I open the power windows?

Power windows is a feature that makes opening and closing doors much easier and more convenient even when you’re driving down the road. Push down on the far left button in the first set of two buttons located on...