Q: How do I use the auxiliary port?

How do I use the auxiliary port?

Your car’s radio provides you with the means to access a wide range of entertainment, from AM/FM stations to CDs to MP3s and more. You can also connect other audio devices to the radio with the auxiliary connector. Doing so is actually pretty simple. Here’s how:

1. Turn the ignition to on.

2. Turn the radio on.

3. Locate the auxiliary input behind the gearshift and flip the cover up.

4. Connect your device and turn it on.

5. Press the media button on the radio.

Tips

• You can control the volume through the radio, but all other controls are through the connected device (except for iPods and USB memory sticks).

• Don’t try to control your device while driving.

• Don’t connect your portable device to the power outlet while listening to it at the same time. This can create interference.

3. How do I use the auxiliary port?