Q: How do I use the audio control function?

How do I use the audio control function?

3. How do I use the audio control function?

Q: No heat when it is cold outside?

Hello there, many faults will cause a lack of heat in your 2012 Ford Focus. When the air is not getting hot, the problem can either be with the air inside the car or a cooling system fault. The most...

Q: Oil drained out and engine seized

If the engine will not turn over with the starter, there is a good chance that the engine has seized up due to lack of oil. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to inspect...

Q: How do I scroll through the radio stations?

Scrolling through the radio is very easy. Simply press the Tune soft key, then use the Left/Right buttons to scroll (press the button a second time to stop scrolling), or rotate the Tune knob.