Q: How do I use the audio control function?

How do I use the audio control function?

3. How do I use the audio control function?

Q: Q: How do you use the interior lights?

Your car is equipped with a number of different interior lights. They’re designed to provide better illumination for getting into or out of the car in low-light situations. You can control when some of them come on, as well. Here’s...

Q: Steering wheel hard to turn and vibrates

Low power steering fluid is often the cause of this. If your fluid is low, you could have a leak in the pump or a hose. If your fluid is full, a pump that is not developing enough pressure or...

Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

If you want to remove a CD from your vehicle’s CD player, simply press the eject button, which sits next to the CD slot. The CD will be partially ejected from the slot, and you can remove it all the...