Q: How do I use the audio control function?

How do I use the audio control function?

3. How do I use the audio control function?

Q: my car trunk opens on its own when i turn off the car, only and only when i turn off the car every time, kia optima 2012

Try to take out the battery on your key FOB to see if the trunk still opens when you turn off the car? You may also want to check the key FOB for a stuck trunk button. If problem goes...

Q: Turning on car steering wheel shakes

Depending on the model of Camry you have, you may have an electrical steering system in the vehicle. The steering goes through a test when you first start the car and calibrates the steering system. If you feel like what...

Q: My front speakers don't work. Not sure if they are broken, if there is a short, or if they are unplugged.

Hi there. Check the speaker wires under the dash and see if they are disabled or detached. If the wiring is good and connected to the speakers, then check the settings on the radio and see if the front speakers...