Q: How do I unlock the doors with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

How do I unlock the doors with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter allows you to unlock your vehicle without using a key. To unlock the car with the RKE transmitter, press the unlock button, which looks like an opened padlock. This will unlock all of the doors. Tip The RKE transmitter works up to 195 feet from the vehicle.

• How do I unlock the doors with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?