Q: How do I unlock the doors with a key?

How do I unlock the doors with a key?

3. How do I unlock the doors with a key?

Q: When I turn on the car and place it in gear it car turns off, why is this happening.

working on this

Q: What does the Intelligent Key battery discharge Warning Light mean?

The Intelligent Key battery discharge Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the batter in the Intelligent Key is running low. Replace the battery as soon as possible, to avoid it dying during use.

Q: Clutch pedal not engaging

Hello, you are correct that replacing the clutch master cylinder and slave is necessary as a pair. It would be helpful to know if it initially worked correctly after replacement. Since you have tried bleeding it, there is a chance...