Q: How do I turn on the reading lamps?

How do I turn on the reading lamps?

3. How do I turn on the reading lamps?

Q: Q: Had to manually unlock car & key stuck in ignition

Try to turn the key to the On position and then press and hold the remote button until the central locking light blinks rapidly. Then release the button and turn off the ignition. This should reconnect the remote to the...

Q: Q: Wheel Hub Assembly

Hi there. Every tire and wheel on your vehicle is secured to the wheel hub assembly. If the wheel bearings or the hub itself are damaged, then it can break, causing the wheel and tires to literally fall off your...

Q: Jerking of the steering wheel that occasionally becomes locked

GM has a TSB out for this issue. Basically what the bulletin says is that, due to increased friction in the steering gear, there can be a locked up or notchy feel that can be experienced when the steering wheel...