Q: How do I turn on the interior lights?

How do I turn on the interior lights?

3. How do I turn on the interior lights?

Q: How do you use the audio controls on the steering wheel?

If your car is equipped with audio system controls on the steering wheel (not a standard feature on all Civics), they provide you with a convenient way to work with the audio system without having to take your eyes off...

Q: Vibration when turning left at highway speeds

Hi there. Vehicle vibration when driving above 55 mph is commonly attributed to tire / wheel balance. However, the other symptoms you're describing lead me to believe that you might have damage to wheel bearings (as you indicated you have...

Q: Lights on left side of car not working

If the lights on the left side of your car are not working, then there may be one of several electrical problems. Perhaps a bulb has burned out, or a relay has malfunctioned. As this problem is probably electrical in...