Q: How do I turn on the interior lights?

How do I turn on the interior lights?

3. How do I turn on the interior lights?

Q: Q: Car audio is not working

Hi, other owners have had similar issues with their audio. On closer inspection, the amplifier had usually blown out and needed to be replaced. I would recommend taking this to the dealership as it may be covered by warranty.

Q: There is noise when I go over bumpy road or uneven road.the noise only happen when the car left around 5-6 hours before driving

Your front struts may be worn out or have bad strut insulators that need to be replaced. The struts have a gas charge in them that, if too low, will not work correct until the strut is warmed up from...

Q: Advice on installing interior LED lights

I would suggest running your own separate wire system to the battery and keeping the lights separate from any interior systems. The wiring in this vehicle controls everything through modules, and if you tap into the modules, they could cause...