Q: How do I turn on the interior lights?

How do I turn on the interior lights?

3. How do I turn on the interior lights?

Q: I'm having problems with my blower motor on my 2012 Nissan Maxima.

There is no resistor in the circuit, at least not of the type that controls blower speed. Instead, the speed control in your vehicle relies on a digital signal delivered via pulse width modulation. And, in your application at least...

Q: Car shaking and stalling while driving.

Hello, the place to start would be to have your check engine light diagnosed. I would recommend getting the aid of a mechanic to come out and connect a scanner to your vehicle and see what codes are present and...

Q: Car idles rough wants to almost do and kinda jumps when at stop lights and lights flicker but stops when given gas

There are a few components that could be causing your problem. You may want to start by doing some voltage testing on the battery and the alternator. If you know your alternator and battery are good, look at the drive...