Q: How do I switch the display on the CD player?

How do I switch the display on the CD player?

You may want to know some information about the songs you’re playing on your CD player. You can switch what is shown on the display to find out the name of the artist or song.

1. Press the Text button.

2. Press the button more than once to find the information you are looking for. It goes from track number and elapsed time to the title of the CD to the title of the track to the name of the artist.

3. If all of the information isn’t displayed, hold Text for one or more seconds and the rest of the characters will show on the display.

3. How do I switch the display on the CD player?