Q: How do I switch the display on the CD player?

How do I switch the display on the CD player?

3. How do I switch the display on the CD player?

Q: Codes P0016 and P000b

Hi there. The P0016 code is a camshaft/crankshaft correlation bank(1) issue. The P000b is camshaft position slow response bank(1) issue. These codes together are an indication that camshaft timing is out of sync with the crankshaft. This problem has been...

Q: Car shut off when driving, 2009 Toyota Camry

Has the Check Engine Light illuminated after the stall? A loose battery connection can cause abnormal problems on many vehicles. Have the battery and charging system tested for issues and check your maintenance schedule to make sure services are up...

Q: How do I change the radio station?

There are three ways to change the radio station. Rotate the TUNE/SCROLL button. Rotating the button to the right will take you to a higher radio number, while rotating the knob to the left will lower the frequency. ...