Q: How do I store the rear center seat belt?

How do I store the rear center seat belt?

3. How do I store the rear center seat belt?

Q: Seat belt lock not working.

Hi. If your seat belt lock is not working, then that is something that should be repaired as soon as possible for safety reasons. The seat belt should lock when the belt is moved at a quick rate as a...

Q: Interior panels peeling off on doors

This upholstery issue affected Mustangs from 2005 to 2009 and it really does make the interior look terrible and cheap. Ford keeps on saying they are not aware of this being a widespread issue but they have repaired this...

Q: Q: How do I install a child restraint system?

Child restraint systems are very important safety features for young children and infants, and can be easily installed in one of the rear seats of your vehicle. Since each child restraint system is different, follow the instructions provided by the...