Q: How do I store the luggage cover?

How do I store the luggage cover?

3. How do I store the luggage cover?

Q: Q: Brake lights

If you did not check the bulbs themselves before changing the brake light switch, you might want to start there. Blown brake light bulbs can actually cause the ESC light to come on, so make sure that the bulbs are...

Q: Code p1633

This may be cased by a number of things, however the code p1633 indicates the engine control unit (ECU) may be faulty. The battery light generally suggests that you may have a charging system issue which is usually caused by...

Q: Push button start doesn’t work, how can just this button break?

After looking into your issue of the car not shutting off via the push button, I have found a couple possible causes. First, verify the transmission indicator displays that it is in park. If it intermittently does not go to...