Q: How do I store the luggage cover?

How do I store the luggage cover?

3. How do I store the luggage cover?

Q: How do I erase the memory of HomeLink?

If you no longer use a garage door or need to add in a new door and the spaces are all full, you may have to erase the memory of HomeLink. Press the two outside buttons on HomeLink and...

Q: How do I use the luggage cover?

Your car may be equipped with a luggage cover (it’s optional equipment). If it is, then you have an important tool for protecting items in the back from exposure to heat, light and even prying eyes. Here’s how to use...

Q: Ran out of oil and engine knocked, is it broken?

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question. First off, stop trying to crank the engine. It may have seized up and by continuing to crank it you will likely damage the internal engine components and make it a...