Q: How do I store the luggage cover?

How do I store the luggage cover?

If your car is equipped with the luggage cover, it can provide important protection for items in the cargo compartment, but you won’t want to use it all the time. When it’s not in use, you need to store it away correctly. Here’s how to do that:

1. Disconnect the luggage cover from its mounting location if you haven’t already.

2. Open the covered cargo box and remove the side boards (not part of the storage box lid).

3. Locate the lock slots on the sides under the mounting location for the side boards.

4. Slide the ends of the luggage cover into the mounts.

5. Replace the side boards.

6. Replace the storage box cover.