Q: How do I set the ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode?

How do I set the ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode?

When your car is in ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode, then the driver’s door will automatically unlock when the car is turned off by switching the ignition out of the On setting. To set the ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode, follow these steps: 1. Engage the parking brake. 2. Depress the brake pedal and hold it down. 3. Move the shift lever out of the P setting, and into any other setting. 4. Close the driver’s door if it is not already closed. 5. Turn the ignition to On. 6. Press the unlock button on the master door lock switch (located on the driver’s door), and hold until you hear two clicks. This should take at least five seconds. 7. Turn the ignition to ACC. This step will need to be done within 20 seconds of step 6.

3. How do I set the ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode?