Q: How do I set the hazard indicator mode?

How do I set the hazard indicator mode?

3. How do I set the hazard indicator mode?

Q: How do I check the level of the brake and clutch fluid?

Both your brakes and your clutch (if you have a stick shift) are hydraulic, and require fluid in order to operate. Checking the level of fluid in both reservoirs is important – low fluid can lead to component damage or...

Q: How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to locate my vehicle?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter has a vehicle location feature to help you find your car. This system is particularly helpful if your vehicle is in a parking lot or garage surrounded by many other vehicles, and you can’t...

Q: Q: How do I change the audio controls?

You can customize the audio controls to make the sound system ideal for your ears. The controls that you can personalize are Bass, Treble, Balance, and Fade. Adjusting these controls only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button....