Q: How do I select a play mode while using an iPod?

How do I select a play mode while using an iPod?

3. How do I select a play mode while using an iPod?

Q: Q: How do I redial?

The redial feature allows you to call the number that you most recently called with one easy command. To use the redial feature, simply press the Voice Recognition button, and then say “Redial."

Q: Q: Radio/navigation/telephone system freezes

When diagnosing cars technicians can only go off the symptoms they can duplicate. This can be complicated by intermittent issues such as this. Intermittent issues can be caught using various electrical testing procedures but the fault has to happen when...

Q: How do I turn auto door unlock off?

Auto door unlock is a feature that will set the doors to automatically unlock when you finish driving your vehicle. To turn this feature off, and only unlock the doors manually, follow these steps: 1. Engage the parking brake. 2....