Q: How do I remove the cowl panel on a car windshield wiper arm?

I am aware on how to remove a wiper arm with the correct tool. I want to remove the cowl panel. My question is once I remove the wiper arm, am I still able to clip back on the same wiper arm on the threads.

There should be no concern of stripping threads when removing while using the tool?

A: Hi there - to clarify, yes - once you have ...

Hi there - to clarify, yes - once you have removed the nut which holds the wiper arm on to the splined shaft, yes, you can remove the wiper arm with the removal tool, then re-install the wiper on the splines, and replace the lock-down nut. Remember to carefully mark the location of the wiper arm on your windshield before disassembling anything, so that when replacing it, the wiper arm is correctly aligned to both the windshield and wiper arm drive shaft. The splines will re-align when you tighten the lock nut on the wiper arm shaft. Then you’re done!