Q: How do I operate the seat belts?

How do I operate the seat belts?

3. How do I operate the seat belts?

Q: How does the immobilizer work?

There is an optional security feature that recognizes your specific key. This means that is the ignition is turned to the ON or ACC position and the correct key is not present, the vehicle will not start. This prevents the...

Q: How do I sound the alarm with the wireless remote control?

You can use the wireless remote control system to sound your vehicle’s panic alarm. To sound the alarm, simply press and hold the alarm button on the wireless remote when you are within range of the vehicle. The alarm will...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power seat?

If your Altima is equipped with power seats, you have more functionality than what’s offered with manual seats. Here’s what you need to know to get the perfect position: The bar at the front slides forward and back to...