Q: How do I operate the seat belts?

How do I operate the seat belts?

3. How do I operate the seat belts?

Q: How do I use Four-Wheel Drive?

Four-wheel drive is one of the best ways to ensure safety and efficient vehicle operation in less than ideal conditions. Whether you’re driving on a gravel and dirt road , driving in inclement weather, or simply in tow, four-wheel drive...

Q: Q: How many airbags does my vehicle have?

Your vehicle is equipped with six airbags, which can greatly reduce injury or save your life in the event of an accident. Your vehicle has two front-impact airbags, two seat-mounted side-impact airbags, and two roof-mounted curtain side-impact airbags. Tips The...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated seats?

The heated seat feature heats the front seats to help keep you warm. To turn on the heated seats, press the Heated Seats button, and keep pressing this button to change the temperature. When the feature is on, indicator lights...