Q: How do I operate the door locks?

How do I operate the door locks?

Your Honda’s door locks are easily operated. Each door has an individual power lock switch, and there’s a master switch located on the driver’s door panel that controls each lock as well. Pushing up on the button will lock the door, and pushing down will unlock them.

Your doors can also be unlocked manually. Flip the lock tab in the door handle area backward to lock the door, or forward to unlock the door. You’ll see a small red indicator if the door is unlocked.

You can also lock all the doors on your car from outside – just turn the key in the driver’s side door lock, and each door will lock.

3. How do I operate the door locks?