Q: How do I open the second row in-floor storage bins?

How do I open the second row in-floor storage bins?

3. How do I open the second row in-floor storage bins?

Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...

Q: What does the low fuel Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

The low fuel Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. When your vehicle is almost out of fuel, the low fuel Warning Light will illuminate. When you add more fuel to the car, the warning light will disappear. ...

Q: 05 ram 4x4 Vibration in the floor during acceleration, and a vibration in​ steering at cruising speed that goes away when letting off the gas.

Hi there. This sounds like the tires on the front are out of balance and the ball joints are worn and need replaced. A out of balance wheel will cause the vehicle to vibrate and may change location to the...