Q: How do I mute a phone call in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I mute a phone call?

3. How do I mute a phone call in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

Q: How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: Stuck in park with no brake lights

The brake lights are computer controlled on this year and have integrated circuits in the interior fuse box than may have burned out and entire fuse junction box may need to be replaced. You can have the computer tested with...

Q: In cold weather, the service all wheel drive light comes on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox

Hi there - this is a frustratingly common problem with this model. If a problem code of C0550 is set (whether Check Engine is lit or not), it is possible this warning is the result of a lot battery voltage...