How do I know which blend door actuator is affected?

Underneath the glove box I hear a ticking sound. I only hear it when I unlock the car and open the door. After a few minutes of driving it goes away. The driver's side gets warm air (which is what it is set to) whilst the passenger's side gets cold air. Regardless of the mode of heat I'm running, outside air or central air, my passenger is forever cold. (Not sure what the actual names are bare with me)

I'm fairly certain it is the blend door actuator based on the above evidence. However, I do not know which one it is. I believe my car has multiple, I think mine in particular actually has 3. I had replaced the actuator under the glove box, maybe a 2.5 years ago during the summer of 2014. I would think that actuator would last longer.

Hi there. This video is actually pretty good showing how to replace a blend door actuator on a 2006 through 2013 Chevrolet Impala. You might want to watch the video to see where and how to replace this component.