Q: Q: How do I install my child restraint system?

How do I install my child restraint system?

3. Q: How do I install my child restraint system?

Q: How do I adjust the headrests?

All of your seats have headrests, which provide comfort and protection for your head and neck. You can raise the height of a headrest by pulling it straight up to the desired position. To lower the headrest, press the Release...

Q: What seat belt parts have to be replaced after a crash?

Countless hours are spent designing and implementing safety features in modern vehicles, so the vehicle contains a considerable number of safety measures to ensure occupant safety. Seat belts are one of the few safety features that doesn’t require replacement after...

Q: Car stutters when idling

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...