Q: How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

3. How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...

Q: My battery is not fully charged and gradually decreasing with decrease in temperature in my 2012 Prius

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a programming issue. I have seen these cars need to be re-programmed for issues with the batteries not fully charging in cold weather. If the vehicles computer have not been updated...

Q: How do I use the windshield wiper de-icer?

If your car is equipped with a windshield wiper de-icer (optional equipment), you have the means of removing ice accumulation and snow from your wiper blades. This is more than a mere convenience – it can greatly enhance safety by...