Q: How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

3. How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

Q: How do I adjust the seat belt height?

The shoulder strap on the front seat belts can be adjusted to best fit the driver and the front passenger. The belt is adjusted at the shoulder anchor, which is where the belt retracts into. To raise the height of...

Q: Q: Brakes issue

The squealing might be due to the brake bad wear indicators contacting the rotors. That noise alerts you to the need to install new brake pads. Regarding the cost, there are a few variables affecting the cost. If you are...

Q: How do you initialize the power windows?

Your windows should operate without too many problems for a long time. However, if you have to replace the battery, or the battery dies and you have to be jumped off, you’ll need to initialize them again. Don’t worry. It’s...