Q: How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

3. How do I install a forward-facing car seat?

Q: My 2008 Prius is shaking very badly in the last 24 hrs. and we've hit nothing.

Hi Laurie. Thanks for contacting us today. Based on your feedback, you have a rather serious suspension or steering component failure. I would strongly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection to...

Q: Oil change from regular oil to synthetic oil

Using the synthetic oil will not harm your motor or seals in any way as long as the oil weight is the same as recommended by manufacturer. You can keep using this oil until next oil change where you can...

Q: What does the color of the engine start/stop switch mean?

Cars equipped with the smart key system and a push-button start have a colored light on the start/stop button. This light can provide you with a lot of information about the condition of the system itself. Here’s a quick rundown:...