Q: How do I install a child seat?

How do I install a child seat?

A: Child seats are important to secure properl...

Child seats are important to secure properly. Child seats should never go in the front seat and they should also be placed in a seat with a combination lap and shoulder belt. To install a child seat.

1. Place the child seat in the seat you want it in.

2. Pull the shoulder belt down and grasp the shoulder and lap belt together

3. Push the tongue of the belt through the correct slot on the child seat following the child seat’s instructions.

4. Place the tongue of the seat belt in the proper buckle.

5. Make sure the seat belt in in automatic locking mode and let it retract the slack.

6. Pull on the belt to make sure the child seat is locked into place.