Q: Q: How do I install a child seat?

How do I install a child seat?

3. Q: How do I install a child seat?

Q: Can you explain to me what parts are included in the Powertrain warranty that I have for my 2012 Honda Civic LX?

Hello. Your power train warranty does cover the hard parts of the power train like the ones that you mentioned. Typically this does not cover the suspension and steering parts as those end at the bumper to bumper warranty period....

Q: I got my RPMS too high before shifting into third gear. Is it possible that I blew the cam seal?

Hey there. The engine computer will limit the maximum RPMs your engine will go before it limits it from over revving. This limit will feel like a sudden loss of power with the power then coming back. Revving the engine...

Q: i would like to know if a hybrid car can get steam clean interior?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You should have no issues steam cleaning your seats. Your owner's manual will have the best information on how to handle cleaning your interior based on the trim you have and what the interior...