Q: How do I extend the key from the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

How do I extend the key from the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter allows you to lock and unlock your vehicle without a physical key. However, the RKE transmitter does have a key inside it, which is accessed by pressing the button at the top of the transmitter. This button will extend the key blade from the RKE transmitter. To retract the key, press the button a second time.

3. How do I extend the key from the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?