Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: Q: How do I use the trip odometers?

Your vehicle has two trip odometers, which tell you the distance you have traveled since the last reset. The vehicle displays one trip odometer at a time, directly below the standard odometer. To toggle between the two trip odometers, press...

Q: Satellite radio error codes

While your car’s satellite radio should operate without any problems for the most part, there are a number of codes and messages that may be displayed on the screen. Understanding these is important. Here’s what you should know: Acquiring:...

Q: Check engine light code for a misfire

Hi there. A misfire code is set when the engine computer sees a slow down in one or more pistons due to incomplete combustion. This can either be from a lean or rich condition. The task at hand is to...