Q: how do I delete a phone from Handsfree in my 2015 Odyssey EX-L?

How do I delete a no longer valid phone from Handsfree to make way for my new phone? I have a 2015 Odyssey EX-L, and all 6 "slots" are filled with old phone and my kids phones on my handsfree system. Thanks for the help.

My car has a automatic transmission.

Hi there. Although this video is for a different model Honda, the steps should be similar for deleting a device from Bluetooth. If this doesn’t work, contact your local Honda dealership service department and they should be able to assist you.

3. how do I delete a phone from Handsfree in my 2015 Odyssey EX-L?