Q: How do I choose the number of favorite pages?

How do I choose the number of favorite pages?

3. How do I choose the number of favorite pages?

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: My car will not turnover my car just stop and would not turnover I check my oil level and very very low had oil change 2months ago

Based on the information given, it is very difficult to diagnose the issue. The chain dragging and lack of starting sounds to me like your timing chain has broken and needs to be replaced. Timing chains can cause damage to...

Q: Alternator wire burnt

You may have a failing voltage regulator that could be allowing the alternator to supply too much or too little amperage to the battery resulting in the battery never maintaining a consistent charge as it is designed to. The voltage...