Q: How do I check blend door actuators and how mny are there and where are they located?

2002 Seville and pretty sure all is electronic. Vents blow for about 10 seconds and then ac blows out defrost and floor.

Normally, there is only one blend door actuator for a vehicle’s climate control system. This actuator can be vacuum operated, cable operated, or electronic. In a Cadillac, this actuator is likely electronic. The blend door actuator is usually located inside the dash. Oftentimes the dash will require removal in order to gain access to the blend door actuator. Sometimes it is possible to access the blend door by removing the glove box. If dash removal is required, be sure to have this service completed professionally in order to ensure that the job is done correctly.

3. How do I check blend door actuators and how mny are there and where are they located?