Q: How do I adjust the time on the clock?

How do I adjust the time on the clock?

3. How do I adjust the time on the clock?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror provides added visibility out of the rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your mirror to the ideal position, so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust the mirror, manually tilt it up or down,...

Q: oil leak thru transmission breather vent

There is no thermostat. To diagnose this, you should install a temperature gauge to determine what the operating temperature is. The A140E tends to run hot already and if the transmission is failing, heat generation could increase due to slipping...

Q: How do I play an external music player through the sound system?

If you have an external music player (such as an iPod), you can play it through your sound system. Just follow these steps. Purchase an AUX cable. Plug one end of the AUX cable into the headphone jack of...