Q: Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

How do I adjust the steering wheel?

3. Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

Q: Q: How do I check the oil?

You should check your oil with frequency, including before and after any long trips. Checking your oil is very easy: 1. Park your car on a flat surface, and let the engine run for a few minutes. 2. Turn off...

Q: Q: How do I use the Aux port?

You can use the Aux port to play music from an external device through your sound system. When you use the Aux port, the sound system volume control will still work, but all other features must be controlled on the...

Q: Exhaust system is rusty from catalytic converter to muffler?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Rust damage to the exhaust system will only increase in severity over time. Where you live, it is likely to happen more quickly then some other geographic locations. Over time the holes will develop...