Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

How do I adjust the steering wheel?

Before driving your vehicle, you should always adjust the steering wheel to make sure that it is ideally placed for you. Adjusting the steering wheel is very easy, and only takes a few seconds:

1. Hold the steering wheel firmly with one hand.

2. Press down on the steering wheel adjustment lever, which is located underneath the steering wheel. The lever should lock into place.

3. Adjust the steering wheel to the desired location. The steering wheel can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally.

4. Pull up on the steering wheel adjustment lever until it locks back into its original position.

5. Try to move the steering wheel to make sure that it is properly secured.

3. How do I adjust the steering wheel?