Q: How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

3. How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

Q: How do I choose a 12 or 24-hour clock?

Your vehicle’s clock is available in both 12 and 24-hour modes. To choose the setting for your clock, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch...

Q: How do I get the maintenance required light to stop blinking and my temperature gauge to be normal?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The Toyota maintenance light is a reminder to get your oil changed. This light comes on periodically and needs to be reset with every oil change. As for the temperature gauge this is normal....

Q: Transmission in and out of overdrive

Hi and thanks for your question. The cruise control is set with the engine speed and transmission gear selection. Check the fuse to the cruise control to see if it is blown. There could be two things going on. The...