Q: How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

Once you set your cruise control, you can adjust the speed faster or slower without turning off and re-setting it.

1. Locate the lever to activate cruise control, which is located on the right side of the steering column.

2. Push the lever up to increase the speed.

3. Push the lever down to decrease the speed.

Tip

Pushing up or down on the lever for just a few seconds changes the speed by one mph. Holding the lever up or down makes larger adjustments to the speed setting.

3. How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?