Q: How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

3. How do I adjust the speed setting when on cruise control?

Q: How do I secure cargo in the back?

While your car’s cargo compartment offers plenty of space for storing parcels, packages, boxes and gear, you might need to secure some items, particularly if they’re fragile or prone to sliding around (if the compartment isn’t that full). There are...

Q: How does the blind spot monitor work?

The Blind Spot Monitor or BSM helps protect you when you switch lanes. Press the main switch located on the left side of the dashboard. This turns the system on or off. When a vehicle comes in the blind spot...

Q: Q: How do I turn off the cruise control?

To turn off the cruise control, simply press the On-Off button at the end of the cruise control lever. Any cruise control lights that are illuminated on the instrument panel should turn off to confirm that the system is off....