Q: how did you fix power steerting fluid leaking problem, how much it will cost.?

mine is toyota camry, where power steering fluid leaking happens, how much it will cost for repair.

it leaks out near to right tyre.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Leaks occur in these systems either in the low (return) or high pressure hoses, the power steering pump seal and/or the rack and pinion assembly. The actual source of the leaks is identified during a leak diagnostic at the conclusion of which the certified mechanic would give you a precise explanation of exactly where the leak is (in what component) and what the cost will be to effect the repair. The cost simply depends on which part is leaking with the return low pressure hose generally being the cheapest, the pressure hose more expensive and, of course, power steering pump replacement and rack and pinion replacement yet more expensive. If you schedule the diagnostic YourMechanic will get this professionally resolved for you.

3. how did you fix power steerting fluid leaking problem, how much it will cost.?