Q: How can I tell if my car switches are dying?

How can I tell if my car switches are dying?

3. How can I tell if my car switches are dying?

Q: Q: Brake Lights don't work

If both of these features quit working at the same time, you may just have blown a fuse. If neither one of these are related, the problem may be two separate ones. The power locks are controlled by a...

Q: Why wont the fan start? Smoking near fan, cooling fan new but wont start. engine overheats.

Hey there. As you alluded, this is a sign of a bad cooling fan relay switch. The cooling fan relay switch comes on when the temperature reaches a certain level to help cool down the radiator. When this is faulty,...

Q: Ignition broke and car won't start.

This car may have a bad ignition switch that is broken internally and would need to be replaced. The other issue could be the ignition lock cylinder is broken internally and would need to be replaced. I recommend a mechanic...