Q: How can I listen to one audio source, while playing a different video source?

How can I listen to one audio source, while playing a different video source?

It is possible to listen to one audio source while playing a different video source on your car’s entertainment screen. While the video is playing, press “MODE” on the remote control. Use the remote’s navigational tools to select the audio source that you would like to be playing. The video will continue to play, but now you’ll have a different audio source.

• How can I listen to one audio source, while playing a different video source?